Thursday, January 10, 2008

Clickety Clicking

That could be the sound of knitting needles clicking together in eager anticipation of a soon-to-be finished knitting project.

Not so.
Not tonight anyway.

Rather, it's the keys on the computer keyboard as I spent just over an hour working and re-working this post. Upon completion and ready for publishing, I clicked somewhere I shouldn't have and lost the whole dang thing to the black hole of blogging.

Alas and
Oh well.

Here's the accompanying photo and
a summary of the (typically) wordy missive I had originally intended:

Those of you who were recently lucky (?) recipients of a handmade item from me might appreciate seeing a few of the other knitted creations I labored over for holiday gift-giving.

G'nite...
Sleep tight...
Don't let the clickety clicking keep you up too late tonight...

5 comments:

Conn said...

If I had a need for mittens I would wear those cutest of stripy ones in a flash! NICE+CUTE!

House Dreams said...

All I can say is wow!

baffle said...

Conn - if you're ever in SF (just about any time of the year, go figure) I'm almost positive that the owner of those very same mittens might let you have a wearing...
(winky winky).

justducky ~ thanks for the wow - I also have a winky winky for you...

John said...

oooooh, so pretty. great work b!

baffle said...

Thank you, all.
I'm 'Knittin' On' in 2008!