Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Final Frontier?


Thanks to the 'How Things Work' module on my Google homepage, I share with you
this peek into the not-so-distant future. Here's a video for those of you (like me) who need moving imagery to better understanding.

As law/technology have already BorgTooth'd us, it logically follows that space travel for the (monied civilian) masses looms on the What's Next? horizon...

'Fascinating'.

A few words about the video: In typical Infomercial style, it only takes a few minutes in - and you want one (in this case you want to GO) NOW NOW NOW.
In addition: Space Travel = Adventure + Art + Family Values: a winning combination, no?
Personally, I'm torn - as I am yet in retro thrills mode - having just invested in slowing the pace of life with a new-to-me recreational activity ~~~ making 'nary a footprint' via a slow-moving, manually-operated, quiet, environmentally-friendly, flat water KAYAK...

No comments: