Friday, January 16, 2009

The I haven't blogged blogpost


I often read blog posts written by other bloggers where the blogger talks about not having posted to the blog.
(that sentence was a bit how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck
could chuck wood, innit?)

Not to have posted to one's blog.
Empty chair syndrome.

For the record, here's my blog post about not having blogged for awhile.
It's been alomost 2 weeks since my last post. Dang! Don't give me up
for lost in blogland, for I shall be back in a few days.
In earnest.

I've got a backlog of blog post ideas on the back burner (and in draft form).

Will get back to 'em and to you - in 'due course'.

I beg your continued patience.

In the meantime, let's get this 2009 thing in gear.
Already good and bad things have
been happening to me and mine.
But we go on.

With a hey nonny nonny.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

House Dreams said...

Hang on girl!
Tough stuff moves aside for easy stuff eventually.

All I know for sure is that I've got a hole in my head. That could be figurative or literal. Maybe both.