Thursday, March 27, 2008

Take a look...



I love this style of shoe.

As a kid, I'd listen attentively as Mom made frequent mention of 'spectator pumps'.

Quite the fashionista in her youth, Mom always had a pair of 'spectators' to accessorize certain outfits in her very chic wardrobe.

I've never worn spectator pumps, but have always wanted a pair.

Maybe....this year.... I'll knock some fashion sense back into my old, worn-out wardrobe (which, unfortunately - goes with my old, worn-out bod)....and get a pair of 'specs'. Such a move could very well jump start a wee bit of a fashion uprising in the ol' clothes closet....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love the shoes. Have a pair in Blue/White that matched my outfits with the same colors. I am a shoe horse. Ask my boys about me taking them shoe shopping for them. We spent 10 minutes getting their shoes, but they had to wait at least 1 hr for me to decide which shoes I wanted. haha

House Dreams said...

Oooh,
My mom, too.
She had navy, black, and red.
How could she walk in those heels?
How can you?!

Mom also had short heels.
Going shopping she wore flats, fashionable and pointy.
Navy and red.