Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wild Kingdom


Nature shows: What's not to love?

Enough with all the knitting blogs, awreddy!
I've become a flat character of my own making ~ as of late, I am interested only in all things to do with yarn and knitting and yarn and knitting and yarn.

Fearful of becoming Single Subject Sue (and not getting invited to social gatherings because of it), today I sez to myself, I sez, it's time to (re)expand my repertoire.

So...
this evening I searched the web for other-topics-that-have-been-of-interest-to-me and came across this fun (and very educational) blog about nature/animals.
and...
I wanted to share it with you.

For tomorrow it's going to be All About Knitting again.

1 comment:

House Dreams said...

Re: wonderful painting
Peace, man!

Re: nature shows
Awesome, I can't get enough!

Re: favorits
Whale sharks and sea horses!

Where:
Animal Planet, of course!
And Discovery Channel and PBS