Wednesday, April 08, 2009

BOOM in gun sales


What's wrong with this picture?!?

More guns = more gunfire = more deaths resulting from gunfire.

Yes?
No?

What is the ultimate purpose for a gun but to kill something or somebody?
What's that? 'Target practice?' Give me a ******* break!
Anyone stupid enough to justify gun ownership is stupid enough to fire a gun at some living thing so that it lives no longer. I don't get it, it scares me and I want it to stop.

DUH and OMG

P.S. Started this post in the morning before spending the day out. Upon arrival home - a phone call from a friend, telling me that traffic is stopped on the nearby interstate - something going on regarding a man in possession of a gun, with his wife and his kids in tow....

3 comments:

Conn said...

and they are on tv games and all in more than glorifying appearances. i have never understood the buying of toy guns for kids. it all boggles my mind.

House Dreams said...

Now, b...some guys like to target shoot, and have guns in order to target shoot at the range down near the Coast Guard Station.

And they are a very mellow, sweet, non violent father and son and don't kill people or animals, but they do like to try for a bull's eye.

Like archery.
For fun.

baffle said...

Thanks for your comments, youse two.

I played with toy guns when I was a kid - but as an adult, have zero urge to even touch a real one...but that's me - others may crave and delight in shooting off the real deal....

What about this idea for the mellow sweet non-violent target shooters: rent & handle the guns at the target shooting range (to use at the target shooting range only).

Then there is no need to own one.