Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sometimes you feel like a nut...


ALMONDS (TOASTED)!!!
Any which way but loose.

Almonds are staples in my larder.
I go into withdrawal when any of my almond (from Trader Joe's) stashes run low:
Slivered toasted almonds.
Sliced toasted almonds.
Whole toasted almonds.

I use 'em daily.
Liberally.
Can't get enough of toasted almonds ~
At breakfast (sliced almonds atop Greek yogurt with berries and honey and granola).
For mid-day snack (whole almonds).
At dinner (slivered almonds atop tossed salad greens).

As you can see, almonds are consumed in typical b's Overindulgence Mode.

I hope beyond hope and trust beyond trust that almonds are oh-so-healthy to eat.
Because, Little Lottie - I am eating them.

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm
love almonds
at your house or mine
do you say Ahmond
or Eahhmond?

jessierose said...

I feel this way about peanut butter. It's in almost every meal I eat!

baffle said...

Awlmond.

My other daily food addiction is dried cranberries.
In my morning bowl of oatmeal - dried cranberries.
Along with the toasted almonds in salad - dried cranberries.

Peanut butter with slices of crisp juicy Cameo apple...